Hey, that would be me! I desperately need God to give me perspective!
This thing called “transition” has a lot of moving parts! James 1 says “…count it joy when you encounter various, multi-colored trials.” So, I’m counting on it. This is a blessing and God is teaching us great things.
I keep remembering the sermon entitled, “What to do when you don’t know what to do!” (James 1:2-8)
For those who have joined us in praying for the transition, read James 1 and join me in praying this way….
- Count it Joy: God is up to something!
- Need Wisdom: God’s perspective
- Ask God: He alone has what I need
- In Faith: Trusting, believing His way is right
- Not Doubting: His ways are right…I’m not considering whether or not I will do it God’s way…I’m ready to do it!
- Not Double-minded: (literally- “two-souled”) My soul is set to follow His direction.
Asking for God’s wisdom for these things:
- Winston-Salem House: negotiating price and whether or not buyers have ability to pay.
- Atlanta Housing: Build on KK’s parents’ land, buy, temporary housing, etc
- Team Building: finally have a new Admin Asst & Team leader…planning an upcoming team retreat, etc.
- Ministry Design: How to serve Southern Baptist as we seek to align mercy ministries and missional living in the context of local church.