Next week many of you will jump in the car and head off to celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends. I am praying you will use this time to:
- Reflect on the blessings of God
- Ask God to give you insight to your stewardship of these blessings (we know we are blessed to be a blessing)
- Thank God for the incredible gift He has given you in Christ (2 Cor. 9.15)
- Tell your family and friends about the love and hope you have found in Christ.
- Pray for those who have never heard the message of Christ.
- Begin talking with your family and friends about this year’s Christmas offering for International Missions (Lottie Moon Christmas Offering)
I am praying that Thanksgiving will move us to open our hearts and give more than we have ever given before!
The missionaries who will recieve this support…and the people who hear the message of Christ…will join in the chorus of thanksgiving that will rise up to His throne!