Lots happening at our houses—waiting for the children to arrive! At this point it’s mainly the smell of food and the sound of Christmas music setting the tone for the day.
Soon the house will filled with the sounds of children, laughter and…..you know the stuff that happens when 8 grandkids share the same space.
As I sit before the Lord and think of how He has blessed me, I think:
- God loved the world so much that He gave…
- Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!
- Come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the Lord our God, our Maker !
- Ascribe unto the Lord the glory due His name!
- Let us exalt His name together!
I am grateful for the years of ministry and the opportunity to serve His People. For all the paths we’ve crossed—and all the miles we’ve shared on the journey—I truly give Him thanks! I pray that you have a great Christmas.
If things get slow around your house later this afternoon—come on over to our house (seriously!). Our kids remember having an open house for games and sharing Christmas with the church family. …we haven’t done it for a while but this would be a good year to start it back! We’d love to have you stop by …but you might want to bring some food with you to make sure we don’t run out!
Merry Christmas to all!