We (some of the staff) have been talking about ways to encourage prayer AFTER the 40 Days of Unusual Prayer.
One of the ways is to post my prayer list every week…a few of the things that are on my heart. Here’s my list for this week. Will you join me in praying for these 5 things?
1. Seek Direction for Prayer Ministry: that we will find ways to continue the fresh commitment of prayer discovered during our “40 Days of Prayer.”
2. Follow-up on Easter Decisions: over 80 people made a personal response following our services last Sunday. We are seeking to personally follow up on every decision.
3. Support Team in the Middle East: five people from Calvary are presently serving workers in the Middle East (during a retreat for workers and children).
4. Eliana Jobert: Missionary Kid (MK) serving in South America—coming to U.S. with critical health need.
5. Vision for Fall fresh vision for Bible Fellowship and worship services as we begin planning for the fall.