1. Senior Class of 2010. This Sunday (May 23rd) we will recognize our graduating class and spend time praying for them as they make this important transition in their lives. Pick out at least one student and become their prayer partner!
2. Budget/Staff Planning: It is my joy to work with a God-called staff. They are immersed in Long-Range Planning (2020 Vision) as well as budget/calendar planning for the 2010-2011 church year. Please pray for continued unity and clarity.ity.
3. Future of our Hispanic Ministry: These are important days of transition in this ministry. Pray for God to raise up more leaders and pray for God’s guidance to a place for this ministry to meet and grow.
4. Mission Offering: The money given through this special mission offering funds our local ministries and special mission projects. Pray for our people to be burdened and respond.
5. Pastors’ Conference in Moldova: KK and I leave Sunday (May 23rd) for Europe. We will be spending a few days teaching hundreds of pastors and their wives. Please pray for us to have strength and discernment as we go.