First, let me thank all of my prayer partners who have read this blog and prayed for us. Next, I need to apologize for not keeping this site up-to-date. I am sorry for not making the time–please forgive me. I need to walk in the pathway of your prayers. Here are the requests that we printed for the handout Wednesday night:
1. Meeting Place for Hispanic Ministry: We have found a place that would more than meet our needs for this ministry. Join me in praying for church leaders who are considering how God would have us move forward. I expect their report soon.
2. Gary and Karolyn Chapman: The Chapmans are in Europe/Asia ministering to Missionaries. Join me in praying for them as they serve alongside field leaders who are from the Calvary family.
3. For Such a Time As This: Pray for our Music Ministry as they prepare and present their presentation this Sunday, June 27th.
4. VBS: Pray for the follow up to new families we have met this week.
5. Vertical Generation: Pray for our students and the adult sponsors (over 175 people) who will soon travel to New York on a mission trip. They will be presenting the love of Christ as they serve churches and communities July 3rd-10th.
We have a Team of 12 people who are heading to Haiti this week to work with the Mission of Hope.
Also, we will soon have a team departing for Barbados to help upgrade the training facilities for Conexion 10/40.