It seems like many people are sensing God moving them into action. We are expecting God to move in the hearts of His people to provide the funds needed for the Southside Campus.
What should I (we) do next? Consider the phrases found in these verses:
- “…everyone whose heart moved him, to come to the work and do it.” (Ex. 36.2)
- “…for the people had a heart to work.” (Neh 4:6)
- “…begging us earnestly for the favor of taking part…” (2 Cor. 8.4)
- “…arrange in advance for the gift you have promised, so that it may be ready as a willing gift, not as an exaction.” (2 Cor. 9:5)
- “Each one must give as he has decided in his heart…” (2 Cor. 9:7)
Ask God to move in your heart.
Ask for the privilege of participating in this offering.
Ask Him to provide what you need to give.
One lady followed this path. See her tesimony below.