The last few months have been really different. KK has made many adjustments so that she could take care of her parents (our kids call them Big D and Mema). She spent the last week in N. Atlanta helping them and returned home after 9 days….I encountered some schedule problems in Nashville and was not able to get home until yesterday–so we were apart for 10 days.
It is so good to be home. Not simply because it is a familiar place (…with all my stuff) but because KK and I could sit and spend hours talking about what’s been going on. We try to stay in touch on the phone when we’re apart but the face time has no substitute.
The next few days will be full but it’s really good to be home–together.
It’s kinda home when she’s not here—but you know what I mean? It’s not really home without her here.
Pray for our upcoming schedule:
- Two full days of appointments (TH/FRI)
- KK and Staff wives fellowship tonight (at our place)
- Dr. Black and teacher training Saturday morning (at Calvary West)
- Full day Sunday (preaching 3 morning services and evening service)
- Staff Day–Monday
- Monday night Deacons’ Mtg
- Tuesday travel to Syracuse, NY and speak at Pastors’ Conference