As this month of Extraordinary Prayer continues, I thought I’d share some specific prayer requests from my prayer list:
1. Rest: Not a physical rest—but rest in my soul (Matt 11:29-30).
2. Family: KK’s parents and their needs–and KK’s need to be in ATL to serve them.
3. Yoke: completely submitted—aligned with Christ in the unfolding of His Kingdom (Matt. 11:29)
4. Stewardship: Searching my heart to understand the specific stewardship entrusted to me (2 Tim. 1:14, 2 Tim. 2:2)
5. Vision: Looking ahead to understand my walk and the path for God’s church.