We are grateful for all of the encouragement from family and friends. This week will be filled with packing, planning and meetings. The pace is reasonable — and so far things are falling into place.
So many have asked about prayer requests and the list is pretty simple:
1. Pray for Calvary Leadership as transition plans are made (including the Pastor Search Committee).
2. Pray for wisdom as we decide what to pack and how to get house ready to sell.
3. Pray for the house to sell so that we can focus on our new ministry assignment.
4. Pray for wisdom in decisions related to temporary housing in North Atlanta.
5. Pray for KK as we serves her parents (Dr appts, in-home health care, etc.).