You have encouraged me with your interest and notes. Some have asked for specific prayer requests.
Personal: KK leaves this afternoon to travel back to Boise with Josh’s boys. It’s been great having the Gilbert boys on the east coast for the last month. “Big D” and I will find a way to make it work while KK’s gone.
Personal: We are building a garage to store our furniture. This is the first step in remodeling/updating KK’s dad’s house. It will be a long process and we need wisdom and patience.
Ministry: some major LoveLoud initiatives that I will be working on this week:
- Follow up to Southern Baptist Convention
- East St. Louis Ministry Center project
- City partnership with H.I.S. BridgeBuilders
- Pilot Project with Connect Ministries
- Next Steps to expand Volunteer Mission Projects
- Faith and Work Roundtable
- Send North America Conference the end of July
Ministry: Preaching this weekend at our new “home church” (Northside Roswell)