It’s been encouraging to hear from our prayer partners. It’s hard to explain what happens when you pray….and, it’s hard to explain how much we need it!
We face struggles–compared to some people, our challenges are small. Yet, we need to be transparent and tell our prayer partners that we continue to face spiritual warfare and need to see the hand of God in so many ways! So, here’s some updates and requests….
- Overwhelmed: so many changes and so much to do–we need peace to go slow–discernment to know what to do when–we need wisdom from above.
- Details: KK has tackled some major projects related to her mom’s estate. I’m really proud of her efforts and perseverance!
- Garage: The garage addition is going well (slow, but well). KK’s had a lot of decisions to make related to materials, colors, etc. We hope to move our furniture out of storage next month and then we have to face the possibilities of remodeling. That leads to….
- Unsettled: Even though we know taking care of “Big D” is our top priority–we don’t have our household goods and have no place of our own. Some days we’re o.k. with that…and some days it’s a struggle. We look forward to the time we can have friends and co-workers in our home.
- Extended Family: Some of you know that we have 4 grown kids & 11 grandkids. We want them all to walk with God and delight in Him. We don’t live near any of them but we are praying they will see and respond to the working of God!
- Ministry: KK has been asked to participate in 2 different ESL ministries. With so many challenges here at home, she needs discernment and direction.
- God has blessed my speaking engagements with clarity and anointing.
- The Send North America Conference was incredible. In 2011 there were 400 people in attendance and this year over 2200 attended. But it was more than just a crowd. Church planters, church planting churches, SendCity Coalitions, etc. all shared a great sense of partnership.
- KK is going to Colorado with me this weekend. We look forward to a day off…seeing the Rockies and then I am preaching at Riverside Baptist Church (Denver) this Sunday.
- I’m home next week but have 6 weeks of intense travel after that…
Thanks for reading this. And, thanks for praying us….
“…strive together with me in your prayers…” (Rom. 15:30)