KK jumped in the car today to go to Nashville to help our friend Cari. Cari has a special place in our heart and her special-needs son Timothy had an accident requiring surgery…and he’s in ICU. KK is helping Cari at the hospital and will be helping with the other kids as well. Pray for Cari and Brian and Timmy (and the 4 other kids). for updates on Timmy click here
I’m packing for my trip to RDU and Houston. Here’s the schedule:
- Meeting with Business and Professional Network leaders on Tuesday
- Meeting with Seminary students for dinner Tuesday night
- Preaching at Southeastern Seminary’s chapel on Wednesday
- Flying to Houston for meeting Wednesday night
- Meetings all day Thursday and flying home late Thursday night
A couple of more things.
Kevin Ezell’s father-in-law is near death. If you don’t recognize his name, Kevin is President at NAMB. Join me in praying for Kevin’s wife Lynette and all of her family.
Big D (KK’s 89 yr old father) will be home alone for two nights. He should be fine but we are always thinking of him in situations like this when we are both gone.
Thanks. It’s hard to explain how much we need you prayer and how much we see God move when you pray.
We really need our prayer partners!