Tuesday— Prayer Partner Update

The saga continues….

We went today for round two of the “Octreotide scan” (the test is no big deal—just had to be still for an hour).
Thankful to get it out of the way, KK and I went to a nearby restaurant to grab something to eat and the phone rings…..the radiology tech tells me that I need to come back for another day of testing.
Sounds easy–but with a major ice storm hitting Atlanta tonight we had to start trying to figure out how.  Can’t really just postpone it since the “tracer” was injected yesterday and the timing is critical.
I checked into a hotel near the hospital and will drive (or walk) to the hospital early tomorrow morning.
We decided KK needed to stay with her 90 yr old dad in case the ice is too bad to drive back home.
Thanks for your prayers.  We don’t expect to hear from this test until Friday (or Monday?).

Published by Al Gilbert

Encouraging Missionaries and rePlanting Shallowford.Church

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: